We can assist homeless cats & the community with your help!
Every year we hold this event to raise funds to support our mission. A large portion is spent on the spay and neuter program. The remainder will be spent on rescued cat care until they are placed in loving homes or for the remainder of their lives.
NEW in 2016!
For 2016, we are partnering with Connecticut VOTES for Animals to raise awareness and funds needed to keep all species of animals in Connecticut free from harm.
(each organization will be raising funds separately via crowdrise.com)
The Walk/Run takes place at: Middlesex Community College,
100 Training Hill Rd, Middletown, CT (Upper Parking Lot)
Time: 9:30AM registration – 10:15/10:30AM walk/run begins
(A nice wooded trail along with some asphalt areas)
We thank you for supporting this fundraiser and hope for your continuous support. Without you and our volunteers we could not fulfill our mission.
If you are interested in participating in this event in support of Cat Tales, Inc. please register here. (a registration package will be mailed to you)
If you are interested in sponsoring someone for this event in support of Cat Tales, Inc. please click here.
Click here to see our Statistics.
Questions and Answers
- How long is the trail? 2.2 miles for walkers & 2.2 miles for runners or you can run it twice at 4.4 miles
- Are there restrooms? Yes, Located next to the parking lot.
- What should I wear? Something comfortable including sneakers. Part of the trail is asphalt, the other is dirt.
- What if I need to stop walking or running due to medical issues? Cat Tales will be there to assist you. There are volunteers driving the trail to check up on the walkers/runners. We can transport you back to the parking lot if needed.
- Can I bring my pet? Yes, dogs are welcome to walk/run with you. They must be on a leash at all times. Water bowls will be available along the walk.
- Are the donations from sponsors tax free? Yes, Cat Tales is a 501(c)3 organization. If a sponsor/donor would like a receipt they can email their request to Cat Tales at info@CatTalesCT.org, after their donation has been made.
- Who can sponsor me? Anyone and Everyone… Friends/Co-workers/Family
- How does someone sponsor me? They can donate via this link – CLICK HERE (credit card) or they can give checks or cash directly to the registered walker/runner. (Checks payable to Cat Tales)
- What happens to the donations if I cannot attend the walk/run? They will go to the Cat Tales as intended.